Destiny Entertainments are looking to recruit a listing specialist to join its successful team.
Candidates will need to possess both an in depth knowledge of audio visual / disco goods and be computer literate.
Your duties will include preparation of adverts prior to listing using industry specific software, revision of existing adverts to maximise stock turnover and development of web site content along with social media exposure development.
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading company and to be part of expanding and dynamic phase of our growth.
If you think you have the necessary skills and drive to excel at this post then we want to hear from you.
- - Excellent writing skills
- - Good knowledge of Photoshop or it's substiute
- - Very good computer / office equipment skills
- - Proven experience in selling on Ebay / Amazon or similar internet service
- - Reliable approach to duties, loyalty
- - Ability to work under pressure
- - Ability to provide full support to our eBay customers
- - Taking pictures of products / photo editing
- - Detailed written product description
- - Uploading listings on ebay system
- - Conduct regular price checks online to ensure that our prices are competitive
- - Efficiency and concentration are key, as targets are expected to be hit
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this role then please contact send us your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: As you can imagine we receive a high volume of interest in our advertised roles so please bare with us while we review and respond to you. If you have not had a response within 3 weeks, please assume that your application has not been successful. It is a requirement that you have the legal right to work in the UK and you will be asked to provide us with the relevant paperwork to demonstrate this.
Destiny Entertainments Ltd. do not accept introductions/CVs from headhunters, agencies or suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement. Therefore, any CV received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and the company will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.