We are passionate about what we do and we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Manager with experience in both online and digital marketing, preferably within an e-Commerce environment to join our growing family to support the Company in its continued growth and success. As our online retail business grows, the importance of driving our industry presence and effectively marketing our brand, products and services is paramount in order for us to remain at the forefront of the market.
The successful candidate will have a background within an e-commerce business, preferably with experience in both B2B and B2C settings as well as having ownership of planning, budgets, and delivery.
The role will involve:
- - Working with the Directors to develop and drive an effective online and digital marketing strategy, including through the use of SEO, PPC and social media
- - Monitoring and analysing market trends in order to suggest ways of improving existing products and services and ultimately increase profitability
- - Acting as the brand 'gatekeeper'
- - Controling stock using in-house systems to ensure the Company does not oversell
- - Maintaining high quality listing standards to maximise sales
- - Organise the design and distribution of marketing materials and website adverts
- - Actively searching for unique market opportunities
- - Creating blogs and pages to increase social awareness of the Company's brand and products & services
- - Maximise sales and profit on all products through monitoring and targeted marketing
- - Frequently communicating with the buying department in order to communicate problems relating to sales or competitors' products
- - Keeping knowledge of other products and services in the market and the activities of the market competition up to date to ensure the Company always remains ahead of the competition
- - Leading and managing the whole Marketing team
- - Analysing statistics or other data to determine whether the Marketing strategy and activities are achieving the required results and deliver regular reports
- - Managing the marketing budget and ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures
- - Ensuring all marketing activity always meet business objectives and provides a good ROI
The ideal candidate will have:
- - Proven experience in a similar digital and online marketing role within an e-commerce environment
- - Experience of working with SEO, PPC and social media
- - Proven experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies in an e-Commerce environment
- - Experience analysing data and producing relevant management reports
- - Qualifications to degree level in a relevant subject
- - Strong commercial acumen
- - Proven experience managing a team of employees
- - Experience working with and managing budgets
- - Experience working with Digital Marketing tools and software
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this role then please contact send us your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: As you can imagine we receive a high volume of interest in our advertised roles so please bare with us while we review and respond to you. If you have not had a response within 3 weeks, please assume that your application has not been successful. It is a requirement that you have the legal right to work in the UK and you will be asked to provide us with the relevant paperwork to demonstrate this.
Destiny Entertainments Ltd. do not accept introductions/CVs from headhunters, agencies or suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement. Therefore, any CV received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and the company will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.