Destiny Entertainments requires an energetic and dedicated person to reinforce our warehouse team for the coming year. As a growing online retailer, our warehouse becomes busier and businer with customers orders, and so having an accurate and efficient team is paramount to our success. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- - Receiving goods from numerous couriers
- - Ensuring customers orders are picked and packed correctly and securely
- - The replenishment of stock to the picking locations
- - Keeping your work stations tidy within the warehouse
- - Performing stock takes
- - Unloading containers of up to 40ft
- - Complying with the Company's health and safety practice's
Essential required skills:
- - Self motivated, with the ability to work consistently hard
- - Organised to ensure you are an effective team member
- - A positive person to have a positive impact on the team
- - Accurate and have good attention to detail to prevent mistakes
Having a valid forklift license is also preferred but not essential.
Pay for this position meets National Minimum Wage.
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: As you can imagine we receive a high volume of interest in our advertised roles so please bare with us while we review and respond to you. If you have not had a response within 3 weeks, please assume that your application has not been successful. It is a requirement that you have the legal right to work in the UK and you will be asked to provide us with the relevant paperwork to demonstrate this.
Destiny Entertainments Ltd. do not accept introductions/CVs from headhunters, agencies or suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement. Therefore, any CV received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and the company will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.